BeQRious.com wants to connect with you on Facebook and Twitter and wants to make it worth your while.
From April 1, 2011 to May 31, 2011, we are holding two separate contests for our Likers on Facebook and Followers on Twitter.
It’s so easy to join. You can win a $250 or a $150 Gift Card from American Express.
1. Win a $250 Gift Card from American Express by snapping a photo of you and a QR code or creating a customized QR code and then uploading it to BeQRious on Facebook. Please wait until your photo has been included in the Official Contest Gallery before having your friends like it. Only photos in the official contest gallery will be eligible.
The photo with the most likes will win a $250 American Express Gift Card.
2. Win a $150 Gift Card from American Express by following us on Twitter and mention this contest page (or you could invite your friends to join) in your tweet. Make sure that you leave a comment on this blog entry with a copy of your Tweet and Twitter user name! Otherwise, we wouldn’t have a record of your entry. All commenters will be eligible for the random raffle at the end of the contest period provided that they mentioned us in their tweets. A winner will be picked randomly.
3. Winners would be announced on June 15, 2011. Winners will be notified via e-mail, Facebook message, or Twitter direct message.
4. All employees of BeQRious.com and their relatives up to the 2nd degree of consanguinity are disqualified from joining the promo.
5. All decisions made by BeQRious.com will be considered final.
6. You can join in both Facebook and Twitter contests, but you can only win once. If you win twice, you will be entitled to the bigger prize.
More articles in this topic
Talk about marketing and you will get differing opinions on what works and what is effective. We have seen a lot of success stories as far as marketing is concerned, and this one is no exception. Martell Noblige Cognac brought together different types of marketing to come up with its latest campaign. The theme for […]Read more
When it comes to the environment, we all have to pitch in. While it is best to minimize the amount of waste we produce, there is still garbage that we have to take care of. One of the best ways to dispose garbage is to segregate it. You can always sell recyclable materials such as […]Read more
Parents of kids with autism have many fears. One of them is losing their kids as they wander off to some place they are not familiar with. QR codes have been helping parents with autistic kids. It is a fact that most kids with autism will wander and get lost with their parents. It happened […]Read more
- Skechers Ventures Into Mobile Marketing
- QR Codes Help in Prescribing Medications
- Your Logo Is Not Your Brand
- Three Mistakes That Could Kill Your App
- Scan QR Code And Support Open Internet
- QR Code Generator
- BMO’s 2d Barcodes On Ads
- Fendi’s In It "QR Codes"
- WebMan Gets Educated By MoTagGirl On QR Codes
- Navigate Your Way Around The World With QR Code
Google Android news and discussion.
Deliver latest top technology stories and breaking IT news
Near Field Communication (NFC) news, ideas, projects and technologies.
QR Code, Datamatrix and other two dimensional barcode news and analysis.
Tips, advices, how-to's and DIYs for the latest technologies.