It’s not a secret that QR codes are very useful; you only need to peruse through this site to find the many applications of QR codes in business and personal matters. A QR code generator will thus be an essential tool for you. Of course, with a lot of Web sites providing their own QR code generators, it is easy to get confused. If you do not already know how, visit this page to get to know how to choose a QR code generator.
1. It’s free. A QR code generator that you have to pay for is something like paying for rainwater. A lot of places offer this for free, and usually these free services provide what you need. Whether you want to encode a URL, a Facebook Like page or an image, you could get a QR code generator to do it for free.
2. It’s fast. In most cases, it takes only a minute to create a QR code.
3. It’s safe and secure. If you trust the site that you are sharing, then you can trust that your QR code won’t cause problems with the people who scan it. A QR code creator should help you share lengthy URLs efficiently and accurately. Except for URL shorteners, you must avoid a QR code generator service that forces you to go through their site first before resolving a URL. If the data goes to an untrusted third-party site before serving up your desired URL, then look for another QR code generator. The third-party site could learn a lot about you, the scanner and the sites they are scanning and this could create some security issues.
4. It’s measurable. If you want to know how many people from last week’s conference scanned the QR code off your business cards, then look up the analytics for your code. A good QR code generator, especially for codes used in business or marketing, should allow you seamless access to a system that tracks analytics and metrics tied behind the code.
More articles in this topic
Talk about marketing and you will get differing opinions on what works and what is effective. We have seen a lot of success stories as far as marketing is concerned, and this one is no exception. Martell Noblige Cognac brought together different types of marketing to come up with its latest campaign. The theme for […]Read more
When it comes to the environment, we all have to pitch in. While it is best to minimize the amount of waste we produce, there is still garbage that we have to take care of. One of the best ways to dispose garbage is to segregate it. You can always sell recyclable materials such as […]Read more
Parents of kids with autism have many fears. One of them is losing their kids as they wander off to some place they are not familiar with. QR codes have been helping parents with autistic kids. It is a fact that most kids with autism will wander and get lost with their parents. It happened […]Read more
- QR Code Newsbits: Two Ideas for QR Codes
- The Top 20 iPhone Games You Should Get and Play (Part 1)
- Low And High Tech Collision To Help Preserve Chilean Mapuche Tribe
- Lufthansa Airlines Livery is Now QR Coded
- Japan’s NTT Docomo and Korea’s KT Launch Cross-Border NFC Service
- QR Codes Are Not Viruses
- TopFruit.com Uses QR Codes for Its Marketing and Product Packaging
- Combination Of A Creative Product With Interactivity Of QR Codes
- Scan Your Check-In
- Stand Out With A QR Code On Resume
Google Android news and discussion.
Deliver latest top technology stories and breaking IT news
Near Field Communication (NFC) news, ideas, projects and technologies.
QR Code, Datamatrix and other two dimensional barcode news and analysis.
Tips, advices, how-to's and DIYs for the latest technologies.