Just a quick note to tell our readers that QRCodeTracking.com has released a video on how to use the service.
QRCodeTracking.com is simply what it says, a service that allows you to track your QR codes, campaigns and marketing efforts.
Any marketing campaign is useless without measuring and tracking it. Since QR codes are relatively new to U.S. marketers, it is expected that it would be very difficult to find a service or a software that would enable you to easily track your QR codes.
QRCodeTracking.com solves that problem. The whole website was designed with ease of use in mind, from tracking QR codes, creating the QR codes, from monitoring them, to getting all your needed data.
What you get is a measurement tool that could provide you a lot of insights on how each of your QR code campaigns are doing. It could also give you a glimpse of how to improve your campaigns.
View the video now.
More articles in this topic
Talk about marketing and you will get differing opinions on what works and what is effective. We have seen a lot of success stories as far as marketing is concerned, and this one is no exception. Martell Noblige Cognac brought together different types of marketing to come up with its latest campaign. The theme for […]Read more
When it comes to the environment, we all have to pitch in. While it is best to minimize the amount of waste we produce, there is still garbage that we have to take care of. One of the best ways to dispose garbage is to segregate it. You can always sell recyclable materials such as […]Read more
Parents of kids with autism have many fears. One of them is losing their kids as they wander off to some place they are not familiar with. QR codes have been helping parents with autistic kids. It is a fact that most kids with autism will wander and get lost with their parents. It happened […]Read more
- Woolworths Lets Customers “Meet the Growers” Via QR Codes
- CinePrint Makes Ads More Interesting, But Is It a Match for QR Codes?
- Mobile Sites: Why You Should Do It Right
- Toyota Financial Launches iPhone App Using Personalized QR Codes for Instant Bills Payment
- Additional Tips to Making an Effective Call to Action Button
- Why Web Templates Make Sense
- Scheduling Mammograms Online Via QR Codes
- Top Three QR Code Myths We Hope We'd Never Hear Again!
- QR Codes On Stickers Of New Cars In Showroom In The US By 2012
- QRious About The Art Cars
Google Android news and discussion.
Deliver latest top technology stories and breaking IT news
Near Field Communication (NFC) news, ideas, projects and technologies.
QR Code, Datamatrix and other two dimensional barcode news and analysis.
Tips, advices, how-to's and DIYs for the latest technologies.