Apps are turning out to be a good idea for business owners to help market their products and services and strengthen their brands. It also helps in making your brands more recognizable and gives you top of mind recall too.
But as any business owner, you would surely like to know how much financial investment you are expected to make.
A quick Google search comes up with different answers. Quotes range from $1,000 to $6,000, but some go as high as $100,000.
So how much does it cost to build your apps? The short answer is that it depends. A lot of factors influence the price of developing your apps, and they could make your apps cheaper or more expensive to create. Here are some:
1. Features and functionality. Each feature that you want to include in your app adds to its functionality, but also adds to the number of man hours to program it all in.
Indeed, making it use GPS or having it connect to Facebook can jack up the cost of your app development.
2. Server connections. Another factor that affects the cost of your app is whether it would need to connect to a server or not. If you have an app that needs to store a lot of data on servers, then you should add the cost of running such a server as well.
3. Original content. Original graphics, video and sounds also contribute to the cost. These content would need to be created and paid for. In fact, all content that you would use in an app comes with a corresponding cost.
4. Turnaround time. Further, turnaround time, or how soon you would need the app, could also impact costs. If you need it in a week’s time, the cost will be higher than giving your developers a month to complete it.
More articles in this topic
Talk about marketing and you will get differing opinions on what works and what is effective. We have seen a lot of success stories as far as marketing is concerned, and this one is no exception. Martell Noblige Cognac brought together different types of marketing to come up with its latest campaign. The theme for […]Read more
When it comes to the environment, we all have to pitch in. While it is best to minimize the amount of waste we produce, there is still garbage that we have to take care of. One of the best ways to dispose garbage is to segregate it. You can always sell recyclable materials such as […]Read more
Parents of kids with autism have many fears. One of them is losing their kids as they wander off to some place they are not familiar with. QR codes have been helping parents with autistic kids. It is a fact that most kids with autism will wander and get lost with their parents. It happened […]Read more
- Louis Vuitton Turns to Image Recognition: Should You Follow Suit?
- Google Releases New Wallet App
- QR Codes in the Workplace
- QR Codes Facilitate Voter Registrations 30,000 Feet up in the Air
- T-Shirts Encourage the Youth to Register
- Microsoft Tags Now Support QR Codes, NFC
- Of Stamps And QR Codes On Car Seats
- A Hard-to-Read Website Can Kill Your Business
- Mouser On The Move
- Mini’s QR Code Campaign
Google Android news and discussion.
Deliver latest top technology stories and breaking IT news
Near Field Communication (NFC) news, ideas, projects and technologies.
QR Code, Datamatrix and other two dimensional barcode news and analysis.
Tips, advices, how-to's and DIYs for the latest technologies.