PDF files are a great way to make disemminate information about your products, services and business. Company newsletters, brochures, rate guides, even ebooks are best distributed using a PDF file. Not only do you get high quality graphics, but you are sure that you have everything in the PDF file.
The Benefits of Using QRCodeTracking.com’s Tag2PDF
1. Very easy to use. All you need is to fill out the online form and you are all set to go!
2. You can store your PDF within our server. No need to pay for hosting to get mobility for your PDFs. You can upload your PDF files to our server at no extra cost.
3. Absolutely no downtime. No matter what time of the day or how many users download your PDF, they will be able to access it!
4. Let your users keep a copy of your PDF file through their e-mails. You do not have to optimize your PDF files for proper display on mobile phone screens. Your users get your PDF file via email. In effect they get a copy of your PDF file where they could easily access it and they could go back to it!
5. Keep track of your QR code. Know just how many people downloaded your PDF, within a certain day, week, month, quarter, half year, year, or any given period you want. You get easy to understand graphs and statistics on your QR code usage. You could also learn where they scanned your code and what devices they used.
How to use the Tag2PDF service
1. Log into your QRCodeTracking.com account and create a group and campaign for your PDF efforts.
2. Go to http://app.qrcodetracking.com/code/newTag2PDF/action. You can also click on the NewTag2PDF button on the site.
3. Fill out the form completely.
a. You need to specify the campaign name and provide a title for your QR code for easy reference.
b. Select whether you want a QR code or a data matrix code for your PDF.
c. Specify a PDF file. This is where you choose and upload your PDF file. Just click on Choose File and then select the PDF file you want to share.
d. Specify email details. When your users scan a code, they will be asked for their email address. Your PDF will then be sent to this email address as an attachment.
This is the section where you would specify the details of the email that would be sent to your scanners: from address, subject and body.
e. Click on email notify if you want to receive daily reports detailing how many scanned your QR codes.
f. URL inactive is the section where you can lead your scanners if they scanned your QR code and the PDF file is no longer available.
g. Press on the Create button.
That’s it! You can now get a QR code for you to use!
What happens when a user scans the code?
When a user scans the code, they will be taken to a web page where they will be asked to submit their email address.
Once they submit their email address, they will receive your PDF file as an attachment in that particular email address they have entered.
More articles in this topic
Talk about marketing and you will get differing opinions on what works and what is effective. We have seen a lot of success stories as far as marketing is concerned, and this one is no exception. Martell Noblige Cognac brought together different types of marketing to come up with its latest campaign. The theme for […]Read more
When it comes to the environment, we all have to pitch in. While it is best to minimize the amount of waste we produce, there is still garbage that we have to take care of. One of the best ways to dispose garbage is to segregate it. You can always sell recyclable materials such as […]Read more
Parents of kids with autism have many fears. One of them is losing their kids as they wander off to some place they are not familiar with. QR codes have been helping parents with autistic kids. It is a fact that most kids with autism will wander and get lost with their parents. It happened […]Read more
- Goodbye Google Wallet?
- Is Google Glass Really Such a Different Threat To Our Privacy?
- Target and Disney Use QR Codes in Latest Marketing Initiative Aimed at Children
- Vivienne Tam Uses QR Code On Fall Design Dress
- Widlfire Acquired By Google, For Better Online Brand Management
- Top QR Code Campaigns for the Second Quarter of 2012 - Part 1
- Impress The Socks Off Of Your Future Employer With A QR Code
- A QR Code Crossword Puzzle
- SEO and Your WordPress Site: Five Basics
- QR Code Marketing By HarperCollins
Google Android news and discussion.
Deliver latest top technology stories and breaking IT news
Near Field Communication (NFC) news, ideas, projects and technologies.
QR Code, Datamatrix and other two dimensional barcode news and analysis.
Tips, advices, how-to's and DIYs for the latest technologies.