More articles in this topic
Talk about marketing and you will get differing opinions on what works and what is effective. We have seen a lot of success stories as far as marketing is concerned, and this one is no exception. Martell Noblige Cognac brought together different types of marketing to come up with its latest campaign. The theme for […]Read more
When it comes to the environment, we all have to pitch in. While it is best to minimize the amount of waste we produce, there is still garbage that we have to take care of. One of the best ways to dispose garbage is to segregate it. You can always sell recyclable materials such as […]Read more
Parents of kids with autism have many fears. One of them is losing their kids as they wander off to some place they are not familiar with. QR codes have been helping parents with autistic kids. It is a fact that most kids with autism will wander and get lost with their parents. It happened […]Read more
- Check Out These Two Innovative NFC Campaigns
- Flipboard Joins Instagram in Becoming Mobile-First
- Millennium Partners Promotes Boston Condo With QR Codes
- Vancouver Plans to Use QR Codes for Better Pay Parking System
- University of Bristol Continues to Use QR Codes
- Lost and Found: QR Codes Help You Find Lost Stuff
- Cape Grim Beefing Up Their Marketing With QR Codes
- From Chapter To Chapter....Connect
- What QR Code Mean To Local Businesses In Need Of Localized Target
- QR Codes Could Be A Dream Come True For Regular Travelers
Google Android news and discussion.
Deliver latest top technology stories and breaking IT news
Near Field Communication (NFC) news, ideas, projects and technologies.
QR Code, Datamatrix and other two dimensional barcode news and analysis.
Tips, advices, how-to's and DIYs for the latest technologies.