More articles in this topic
Want to do something fun, exciting, meaningful and will go down in the history books in the next couple of days. Or perhaps, you are just as easily excited about QR Codes as we are. Either way, here is your chance to join a bunch of enthusiastic youth in making the world’s largest QR Code […]Read more
Talk about marketing and you will get differing opinions on what works and what is effective. We have seen a lot of success stories as far as marketing is concerned, and this one is no exception. Martell Noblige Cognac brought together different types of marketing to come up with its latest campaign. The theme for […]Read more
When it comes to the environment, we all have to pitch in. While it is best to minimize the amount of waste we produce, there is still garbage that we have to take care of. One of the best ways to dispose garbage is to segregate it. You can always sell recyclable materials such as […]Read more
- Going Viral With Pinterest
- Findables: Service That Helps You Get Rid of Your Business Cards
- New Taco Bell Ad Features "Edible" QR Codes
- Apple Bids to Train Karaoke Singers with New Technology
- BBC Tells You To Scan For Ingredients
- Some Things to Remember When Doing QR Code Campaigns
- Enormous Leap Ahead For Mississippi Museum
- QR Code On A Paper PAK
- Stand Out With A QR Code On Resume
- This is, by far, the furthest anyone's taken QR Code....a QR Coat.
Google Android news and discussion.
Deliver latest top technology stories and breaking IT news
Near Field Communication (NFC) news, ideas, projects and technologies.
QR Code, Datamatrix and other two dimensional barcode news and analysis.
Tips, advices, how-to's and DIYs for the latest technologies.