More articles in this topic
Talk about marketing and you will get differing opinions on what works and what is effective. We have seen a lot of success stories as far as marketing is concerned, and this one is no exception. Martell Noblige Cognac brought together different types of marketing to come up with its latest campaign. The theme for […]Read more
When it comes to the environment, we all have to pitch in. While it is best to minimize the amount of waste we produce, there is still garbage that we have to take care of. One of the best ways to dispose garbage is to segregate it. You can always sell recyclable materials such as […]Read more
Parents of kids with autism have many fears. One of them is losing their kids as they wander off to some place they are not familiar with. QR codes have been helping parents with autistic kids. It is a fact that most kids with autism will wander and get lost with their parents. It happened […]Read more
- Reader, Oh Reader
- Are You Allergic to That Food? Find Out for Sure with a QR Code!
- The Atlantic Uses Extra Icons to Bring More Content to Print Readers
- Make Your Greeting Cards Extra Special with QR Codes
- Top 4 Tips for a Great Call to Action Page
- Mobile Marketing Grows Fastest Among All Advertising Channels
- Macy's Backstage Pass Gets an Extension
- Win a $250 AMEX Gift Card Just by Connecting with BeQRious.com!
- Liking On Facebook QR Code, A Whole New Twist
- A Read-Dy Good Idea For Libraries
Google Android news and discussion.
Deliver latest top technology stories and breaking IT news
Near Field Communication (NFC) news, ideas, projects and technologies.
QR Code, Datamatrix and other two dimensional barcode news and analysis.
Tips, advices, how-to's and DIYs for the latest technologies.