More articles in this topic
Talk about marketing and you will get differing opinions on what works and what is effective. We have seen a lot of success stories as far as marketing is concerned, and this one is no exception. Martell Noblige Cognac brought together different types of marketing to come up with its latest campaign. The theme for […]Read more
When it comes to the environment, we all have to pitch in. While it is best to minimize the amount of waste we produce, there is still garbage that we have to take care of. One of the best ways to dispose garbage is to segregate it. You can always sell recyclable materials such as […]Read more
Parents of kids with autism have many fears. One of them is losing their kids as they wander off to some place they are not familiar with. QR codes have been helping parents with autistic kids. It is a fact that most kids with autism will wander and get lost with their parents. It happened […]Read more
- How QR Codes Are Helping Mobile Apps
- Buildings’ Stories Told Through QR Codes
- The Secret To Building Successful, Long-lasting Businesses
- Three Things to Remember When Designing a Mobile Site
- QR Codes During NYC Fashion Week
- Apps: The Numbers
- The Hunt Is On And It's In NYC
- Intelligent QR Code Campaigns
- The ‘Anything Goes’ Code
- Oroton Australia Summer 09 QR Code Campaign
Google Android news and discussion.
Deliver latest top technology stories and breaking IT news
Near Field Communication (NFC) news, ideas, projects and technologies.
QR Code, Datamatrix and other two dimensional barcode news and analysis.
Tips, advices, how-to's and DIYs for the latest technologies.