The holiday season is an opportune time to thank long-time clients and loyal customers for giving you business the whole year round. As what most companies have been doing, you might be thinking of handing out corporate giveaways like umbrellas, mouse pads, mugs, notepads, and other nifty practical stuff that would put you and your business within their attention.
Coming up with a useful corporate giveaway year after year is both a challenge and a headache. You would need something that they can use, but at the same time would them of you. Out of many competitive businesses, it will not be far fetched for a client to receive two sets of notepads, countless pens and various mugs from various suppliers.
This is where QR codes help. Here are three reasons why QR codes are perfect for incorporating into your corporate giveaways:
1. QR codes help your giveaway to stand out. Corporate giveaways often include your business name, address, phone number, Web site URL and other contact information. Adding a QR code to your giveaways not only minimizes the nformation you put on there, but also helps your giveaway become more memorable. What’s more, a QR code could help your recipient store your data accurately and conveniently, all they have to do is to scan the code and they can save it on their mobile’s phone book.
2. QR codes spur curiosity. A well-placed QR code with easy-to-follow instructions could easily attract your customers to scan it, giving you the chance to offer them more information, or get them to follow you on Twitter and add you as a friend on Facebook.
3. QR codes are perfect for small giveaways. Are you thinking of giving out stress balls to your suppliers? Or perhaps a mini organizer? QR codes can fit on any small surface, making it possible for your recipients to carry them around in their bags while still giving you the chance to advertise to them.
As we have always said, QR codes need planning and careful implementation. The content you are providing are as important as the QR code itself. Because they are very flexible, and because they are perfect for out of homes/office situations, they make great additions to marketing collateral such as flyers, posters, brochures, and yes even corporate giveaways.
More articles in this topic
Talk about marketing and you will get differing opinions on what works and what is effective. We have seen a lot of success stories as far as marketing is concerned, and this one is no exception. Martell Noblige Cognac brought together different types of marketing to come up with its latest campaign. The theme for […]Read more
When it comes to the environment, we all have to pitch in. While it is best to minimize the amount of waste we produce, there is still garbage that we have to take care of. One of the best ways to dispose garbage is to segregate it. You can always sell recyclable materials such as […]Read more
Parents of kids with autism have many fears. One of them is losing their kids as they wander off to some place they are not familiar with. QR codes have been helping parents with autistic kids. It is a fact that most kids with autism will wander and get lost with their parents. It happened […]Read more
- Orée Board Offers A Completely Warm Experience
- G+ Integration Into Your Flixster Experience
- Tesco Brings Its Stores To The People
- WeightPlan Uses QR Codes to Give You Your Own Virtual Personal Trainer
- Symantec Brings QR Code Scanning Protection App
- Why Web Templates Make Sense
- Virtual Liking In The Offline World
- QR Code Readers
- QR Codes Can Be Used On Restaurant Menus
- Pendant For A Lost Child
Google Android news and discussion.
Deliver latest top technology stories and breaking IT news
Near Field Communication (NFC) news, ideas, projects and technologies.
QR Code, Datamatrix and other two dimensional barcode news and analysis.
Tips, advices, how-to's and DIYs for the latest technologies.