Smartphones are really something, huh? More and more people are opting for smartphones, with Nielsen reporting that 31% of American mobile phone users own a smartphone, and that these will take a majority share within the year. Undoubtedly, Apple’s iPhone is at the forefront of the smartphone revolution.
From productivity to marketing, to time management, it seems that there is an iPhone app designed to fulfill your needs. For this post, we shall focus on iPhone apps that help small business owners learn more about business.
1. Sandler Training for iPhone. If you are having problems with sales, then you should get this app! For less than $5, you can get a complete sales management course on your iPhones. You can even use the app to train your sales team.
The app comes with a glossary, a variety of visuals, techniques and other features to make sales training much more intuitive and painless.
2. Skill Pill. Speaking of being a jack-of-all-trades, business owners should get Skill Pill. If you need ideas on how to redesign your store, or tips on writing a proposal, and even how to effectively present to a new prospect, then you would love this app.
There are literally thousands of topics available on this app. And each topic features a “pill” or a two-minute video discussing the topic in detail.
It is educational and entertaining. And the best thing is that it is totally free!
3. Learning-to-Go. Small business owners often find that they have to fill a variety of roles and don different hats in operating their business. Learning-to-Go makes it convenient for you to learn, well, on-the-go. They have different courses available at the iStore such as Pocket CFO, Pocket MBA, and even a full business finance program. The apps also feature a dictionary so that it would be easy for you to understand the terms and the jargon you encounter in the courses.
Screenshots taken from official app pages.
More articles in this topic
Talk about marketing and you will get differing opinions on what works and what is effective. We have seen a lot of success stories as far as marketing is concerned, and this one is no exception. Martell Noblige Cognac brought together different types of marketing to come up with its latest campaign. The theme for […]Read more
When it comes to the environment, we all have to pitch in. While it is best to minimize the amount of waste we produce, there is still garbage that we have to take care of. One of the best ways to dispose garbage is to segregate it. You can always sell recyclable materials such as […]Read more
Parents of kids with autism have many fears. One of them is losing their kids as they wander off to some place they are not familiar with. QR codes have been helping parents with autistic kids. It is a fact that most kids with autism will wander and get lost with their parents. It happened […]Read more
- Set a world record, save a kid’s life
- The End of iGoogle
- The Japanese QR Code Studies Reveal Wonderful Insights
- Android Market Poised to Have 500,000 Apps by May 2012
- Three Free WordPress Themes That Gives Your Site Eye-Catching Designs
- How to Create Effective Call to Action Buttons
- Google Uses QR Codes in New Chrome WebGL Experiment
- Touring New York With QR Codes
- Halloween and QR Codes
- Print QR Code Along With Articles
Google Android news and discussion.
Deliver latest top technology stories and breaking IT news
Near Field Communication (NFC) news, ideas, projects and technologies.
QR Code, Datamatrix and other two dimensional barcode news and analysis.
Tips, advices, how-to's and DIYs for the latest technologies.