In between stripping down to a bikini in West End comedy Fat Pig and spending time with boyfriend Danny Cipriani, actress Kelly Brook has been busy diversifying her CV as she ventures into the futuristic world of advertising and the internet.
Kelly – who already has actress, model, occasional swimwear designer and TV presenter to her name – has been chosen as the face of a new Pepsi MAX advertising campaign.
In one image, the 29-year-old sizzles in a strapless navy blue sequined body suit, effortlessly carrying off an outfit that on many would look absurd.
read more on dailymail
More articles in this topic
Talk about marketing and you will get differing opinions on what works and what is effective. We have seen a lot of success stories as far as marketing is concerned, and this one is no exception. Martell Noblige Cognac brought together different types of marketing to come up with its latest campaign. The theme for […]Read more
When it comes to the environment, we all have to pitch in. While it is best to minimize the amount of waste we produce, there is still garbage that we have to take care of. One of the best ways to dispose garbage is to segregate it. You can always sell recyclable materials such as […]Read more
Parents of kids with autism have many fears. One of them is losing their kids as they wander off to some place they are not familiar with. QR codes have been helping parents with autistic kids. It is a fact that most kids with autism will wander and get lost with their parents. It happened […]Read more
- Australia Post Lets You Send Videos via QR Codes on Parcels
- Orée Board Offers A Completely Warm Experience
- The Stats Speaks For Itself
- Broward County Library Gives Away iPads When You Complete Their QR Coded Questionnaire
- QR Codes Promote Reading in Catalonia, Spain
- NFC Partnerships: MacKay Meters and UIC; Etisalat and EIDA
- QR Codes with That Alcohol? Youbetcha!
- eBay’s Inspiration Shop – Purchase With QR Code
- Idea: Using QR Codes for Storage
- The Most Popular Facebook Apps
Google Android news and discussion.
Deliver latest top technology stories and breaking IT news
Near Field Communication (NFC) news, ideas, projects and technologies.
QR Code, Datamatrix and other two dimensional barcode news and analysis.
Tips, advices, how-to's and DIYs for the latest technologies.