More articles in this topic
Want to do something fun, exciting, meaningful and will go down in the history books in the next couple of days. Or perhaps, you are just as easily excited about QR Codes as we are. Either way, here is your chance to join a bunch of enthusiastic youth in making the world’s largest QR Code […]Read more
Talk about marketing and you will get differing opinions on what works and what is effective. We have seen a lot of success stories as far as marketing is concerned, and this one is no exception. Martell Noblige Cognac brought together different types of marketing to come up with its latest campaign. The theme for […]Read more
When it comes to the environment, we all have to pitch in. While it is best to minimize the amount of waste we produce, there is still garbage that we have to take care of. One of the best ways to dispose garbage is to segregate it. You can always sell recyclable materials such as […]Read more
- What Are Smartphone Users Looking For? Affordability!
- The Best Apps for Your Android Tablet
- Google Maps is Back on Apple
- No Guessing For GUESS
- Awesome Russian Pavilion and Facebook 'Like' Crackdown
- Branded QR Codes Add More Mystery to the Movie
- QR Codes Help You Keep Your Place in the ER Line
- Make User-friendliness Top Priority When Launching QR Code Campaigns
- Informative News Site About QR Codes
- Who's Been Using QR Codes
Google Android news and discussion.
Deliver latest top technology stories and breaking IT news
Near Field Communication (NFC) news, ideas, projects and technologies.
QR Code, Datamatrix and other two dimensional barcode news and analysis.
Tips, advices, how-to's and DIYs for the latest technologies.