What if we tell you that you can send a 180-page brochure through the mail without having to send out bulky packages and without the attendant high cost? Two or three years ago, you would have laughed in our faces, now it is not only a reality but also a very simple thing to do.
In fact, you only need to come up with a mobile site containing all your products in a nifty online catalog, great mail content and a QR code.
Yes, the QR code could help you extend your direct mailing capabilities without having to spend more. In effect, you get your products and services out to would-be customers without having to worry about bulky catalogs and mailing charges.
What to remember when sending out QR code direct mails
Just with any marketing campaign, do not neglect to plan your QR code direct mails. Here are quick and easy steps to ensure a successful mailing campaign.
1. Create a mobile catalog. While you already have a website, it makes sense to make sure that you have a mobile-friendly catalog. Studies show that a lot of people would rather use their mobile phones and scan QR codes rather than type in a URL. Creating a mobile-friendly catalog not only ensures that your pages display well on a mobile phone screen or even a tablet device, but also helps give your customers a better experience!
2. Create and test your QR codes. Be sure to use a QR code generator that is easy to use and would give you different file formats for your QR codes. Use the BeQRious generator and you could easily give people a QR code that is easily scanned.
Make sure also to test your QR codes so that you know that it would take people to where you want to take them.
Print out a test copy of your mail and try to scan the code using different smartphones to make sure that your QR code is readable by most devices, as well as checking out if your site displays well.
Tomorrow, we give you more tips on how to do your QR code direct mailing right!
More articles in this topic
Talk about marketing and you will get differing opinions on what works and what is effective. We have seen a lot of success stories as far as marketing is concerned, and this one is no exception. Martell Noblige Cognac brought together different types of marketing to come up with its latest campaign. The theme for […]Read more
When it comes to the environment, we all have to pitch in. While it is best to minimize the amount of waste we produce, there is still garbage that we have to take care of. One of the best ways to dispose garbage is to segregate it. You can always sell recyclable materials such as […]Read more
Parents of kids with autism have many fears. One of them is losing their kids as they wander off to some place they are not familiar with. QR codes have been helping parents with autistic kids. It is a fact that most kids with autism will wander and get lost with their parents. It happened […]Read more
- Natcher Elementary Puts Up QR Codes in Libraries
- VoIP Service Made Easy With QR Code
- Two Ways to Use QR Codes with Coupons
- Sweden’s Seamless Unveils QR Code-Based Mobile Payment Solution
- InSinkErator Uses QR Codes to Market Food Waste Disposers
- Go for a Nature Walk with QR Codes
- Tablets to Sell More than Notebooks in 2012; 195 Million Sold by 2015
- Making QR Codes Campaigns Work: Creating an Optimized Mobile Site
- The Psychology of QR Codes, Part I
- Neustar And VISA Teams Up
Google Android news and discussion.
Deliver latest top technology stories and breaking IT news
Near Field Communication (NFC) news, ideas, projects and technologies.
QR Code, Datamatrix and other two dimensional barcode news and analysis.
Tips, advices, how-to's and DIYs for the latest technologies.