QR codes are just heaven sent for business owners. It is very flexible that you can put anything behind it and it is free to create so that you could use it anyway you want when you want to use it.
In fact, QR codes have been used many times before and for a variety of purposes. But here are the top ways to use a QR code that we have seen.
1. QR code coupons. Coupons are a great way to for businesses to attract customers into their store and move inventory. QR Code Tracking has a great article on this one.
2. Downloading a mobile app. If you have a mobile app for your business or you are using a third-party e-commerce app, you might want to use a QR code to make it easier for your customers to download and install them to their phones.
3. Giving customers access to your Wi-Fi network. If you want to share your Wi-Fi access to your customers, you do not have to write down the password every time someone asks for it. Instead, create a QR code that lists down the SSID of your network and the password as well. This will connect the customer to your network automatically without even knowing a letter of your password.
4. Encouraging customers to add you on social media sites. Social media is becoming more and more important now. This is because it has been proven that you could easily use social media to connect and engage with your customers. What’s more, your search engine ranking is partly influenced by the activities you have on social media. So why not use a QR code to make adding you on Facebook or following you on Twitter even easier!
These are just some of the ways where a QR code can help your business. If you are coming up with a marketing campaign, be sure to consider using QR codes!
More articles in this topic
Talk about marketing and you will get differing opinions on what works and what is effective. We have seen a lot of success stories as far as marketing is concerned, and this one is no exception. Martell Noblige Cognac brought together different types of marketing to come up with its latest campaign. The theme for […]Read more
When it comes to the environment, we all have to pitch in. While it is best to minimize the amount of waste we produce, there is still garbage that we have to take care of. One of the best ways to dispose garbage is to segregate it. You can always sell recyclable materials such as […]Read more
Parents of kids with autism have many fears. One of them is losing their kids as they wander off to some place they are not familiar with. QR codes have been helping parents with autistic kids. It is a fact that most kids with autism will wander and get lost with their parents. It happened […]Read more
- Ukraine QR Code Train Tickets
- We Would Like to Know: The Most Unlikely Places Where You've Seen a QR Code
- Android Market Poised to Have 500,000 Apps by May 2012
- Using Graphics to Give Out Numbers and Statistics
- A Little Drama Won’t Hurt The QR Code Campaign
- American Legal Profession Willing To Adopt QR Code
- QR Code For Japanese Facebook Users
- How To Create Your Own Sand QR Code
- Paintball, QR Code Style
- QR Code To Help Japanese Chefs From Getting Lost In Australia
Google Android news and discussion.
Deliver latest top technology stories and breaking IT news
Near Field Communication (NFC) news, ideas, projects and technologies.
QR Code, Datamatrix and other two dimensional barcode news and analysis.
Tips, advices, how-to's and DIYs for the latest technologies.