More articles in this topic
In the United Kingdom, a new startup company is trying to come up with the first Bitcoin smartcard. Bluenio has started a Kickstarter campaign to help it fund the nio Card. The company’s nio Card has a lot of functions. For one, it uses near-field communication technology to help you transfer Bitcoins. It also acts […]Read more
Mobile wallets are really gaining traction with more and more users over the past few years. And why not as more and more providers are giving more options for people who want to use mobile wallets. Then there is also the support of big companies, from Google and Apple, to telecommunication firms, and right to […]Read more
It is hard to believe that Android is turning only five years old on October 22, 2013, the same day that rival Apple is holding a special event for their devices. In that five years, Android has came out on top, fully dominating the world of mobile operating systems. Together with rival iOS, Android has […]Read more
- Red Bull Uses QR Codes Once Again
- Danone Creates 1,400 QR Codes per Minute
- Ukraine QR Code Train Tickets
- Findables: Service That Helps You Get Rid of Your Business Cards
- More QR Code Briefs
- TopFruit.com Uses QR Codes for Its Marketing and Product Packaging
- Are You Hitting Your Target Market with QR Codes?
- A-Third Of Our World Is Connected To The Internet
- QR Code Generator
- Digital Signage Goes Hand In Hand With QR Codes Marketing
Google Android news and discussion.
Deliver latest top technology stories and breaking IT news
Near Field Communication (NFC) news, ideas, projects and technologies.
QR Code, Datamatrix and other two dimensional barcode news and analysis.
Tips, advices, how-to's and DIYs for the latest technologies.