Nowadays, it is no longer enough to just have a print marketing campaign or concentrate on just one marketing channel. You would need to synergize your marketing campaigns to gain more impact and reach a wider cross-section of your audience.
It is no secret that QR codes present a good way to make your mobile campaigns succeed. So more than traditional media, Internet advertising and other similar marketing channels, you also need a mobile campaign to go with all these, and for that you need to know how to use QR codes effectively.
Jim Levinger at Q-Ray Media gives us the 4 M’s that all successful QR code campaigns need: Motivate, Mobilize, Monitor and Monetize.
1. Motivate – How do you get your customers to scan the QR codes you have? You should be able to give your customers instructions on how to scan QR codes, including downloading and installing a QR code reader, and the proper way to scan the codes. More than this, however, you should tell your customer what benefits they can gain from scanning your codes.
2. Mobilize. Make sure that when customers scan your QR codes, they should be taken to a mobile- friendly page. This means that you should make sure that the website, video or any other content you have would display well on any mobile device.
3. Monitor. You should be able to track your QR code campaigns to see what’s working and what’s not. Therefore, you should choose a service that not only helps you come up with great QR codes but also provides a system for you to track your QR codes.
4. Monetize. QR codes should not be seen only as a marketing tool, but also as a sales tool. Think of ways on how to get your QR codes to generate some income for your company.
More articles in this topic
Talk about marketing and you will get differing opinions on what works and what is effective. We have seen a lot of success stories as far as marketing is concerned, and this one is no exception. Martell Noblige Cognac brought together different types of marketing to come up with its latest campaign. The theme for […]Read more
When it comes to the environment, we all have to pitch in. While it is best to minimize the amount of waste we produce, there is still garbage that we have to take care of. One of the best ways to dispose garbage is to segregate it. You can always sell recyclable materials such as […]Read more
Parents of kids with autism have many fears. One of them is losing their kids as they wander off to some place they are not familiar with. QR codes have been helping parents with autistic kids. It is a fact that most kids with autism will wander and get lost with their parents. It happened […]Read more
- In Arkansas, QR Codes Give Baseball Fans a Richer History Lesson
- Making It Easier to Succeed with QR Code Marketing
- Speetra Launches Voice-Enabled App PulseM, Uses QR Codes
- QR Coded Toilet Paper Helps Promote HIV-AIDS Awareness
- The Top 20 iPhone Games You Should Get and Play (Part 4)
- Northeast Elementary School Puts Book Reviews Behind QR Codes
- Chesterbrook Elementary Uses QR Codes for Physical Education Classes
- Lost and Found: QR Codes Help You Find Lost Stuff
- QR Code Coupon: Let Your Customers Snap a Discount!
- Australia Casts Its (Inter)Net
Google Android news and discussion.
Deliver latest top technology stories and breaking IT news
Near Field Communication (NFC) news, ideas, projects and technologies.
QR Code, Datamatrix and other two dimensional barcode news and analysis.
Tips, advices, how-to's and DIYs for the latest technologies.