If you are tired of Instagram, why not get another photo app for your iPhone?
Snapseed allows you to transform and enhance everyday photos into masterpieces. You can also share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Flickr, or send it via e-mail.
One of the best features of Snapseed is that you can improve your photos with just one tap using its Auto Correct feature. But if you are not satisfied with the results, you can fine tune it to your heart’s content with the Tune Image feature.
You might want to highlight or blur certain parts of the picture. That’s easy with Snapseed’s Selective Adjust feature.
And much like other photo enhancement apps out there, you can have fun with your photos’ filters and borders.
Snapseed has a lot of features and it may take a while to get used to things. But we still recommend it. Just take a look at the list of things you could do with your photos:
- Crop: You can use standard aspect ratios or just crop your image so that the subject takes front and center.
- Vintage Films: Get a touch of retro for your photos, and make it look like it was taken in the 1950s, 60s or 70s!
- Drama: You can get dramatic-looking photos on your iPad or iPhone. This enhancement uses textures and artistic effects to make your photograph stand out!
- Tilt-Shift: Allows you to have a miniature scene look.
- Center Focus: Allows you to draw attention to your main subject and blurs the background.
- Straighten and Rotate: Allows you to straighten up photos and even rotate it up to 90 degrees using really simple gesture controls.
- Details: Allows you to sharpen details on your photograph.
If you are pleased with your photographs and you want to display it on your living room or your desk at the office, you can print it wirelessly too. Snapseed uses Apple’s AirPrint technology.
More articles in this topic
Talk about marketing and you will get differing opinions on what works and what is effective. We have seen a lot of success stories as far as marketing is concerned, and this one is no exception. Martell Noblige Cognac brought together different types of marketing to come up with its latest campaign. The theme for […]Read more
When it comes to the environment, we all have to pitch in. While it is best to minimize the amount of waste we produce, there is still garbage that we have to take care of. One of the best ways to dispose garbage is to segregate it. You can always sell recyclable materials such as […]Read more
Parents of kids with autism have many fears. One of them is losing their kids as they wander off to some place they are not familiar with. QR codes have been helping parents with autistic kids. It is a fact that most kids with autism will wander and get lost with their parents. It happened […]Read more
- Sprint Launches NFC-Enabled Pinsight Touch
- Google Releases New Wallet App
- NFC Payments and Other Mobile Payments to Bring in $1 Billion in 2013
- Two Unique Uses for QR Codes
- Google Play Expansion Soon
- QR Codes As Cover-Up for Graffiti
- Black Friday: How Retailers Are Using QR Codes
- QR Codes Celebrate Plant Bottle
- U.S. Army: The Newest QR Code Users
- Save A Penny With JCPenny
Google Android news and discussion.
Deliver latest top technology stories and breaking IT news
Near Field Communication (NFC) news, ideas, projects and technologies.
QR Code, Datamatrix and other two dimensional barcode news and analysis.
Tips, advices, how-to's and DIYs for the latest technologies.